COVID-19 Update: For up to date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/
Located at the foothills of Mt Taylor Nature reserve, this large tri-level home boasts individual style and charm. Versatile in design with a flowing floor plan, you will just love the private and peaceful looped street position. Freshly painted, new carpets and manicured gardens. We've done all the hard work so you and the family can move straight in and start living.
Classic elements include high, decorative ceilings, earthy bamboo floors, ornate fireplace, commodious kitchen and multiple living areas with traditional architraves and skirting boards. The rustic fireplace is the perfect spot to enjoy a wine this winter and the large windows will allow the gentle breeze from the gardens to flow throughout the home in summer.
The home has large, segregated bedrooms, all equipped with built-in storage and are well-positioned within the home to ensure the family isn't on top of each other. The master wing is serviced by a walk-in robe as well as ensuite to ensure privacy.
A standout feature is the sizable rear timber deck which connects with the house to create an inviting transition between indoors and out. The backyard also offers plenty of scope to extend the home, entertain, or create your dream garden for those who have a green thumb.
Offering plenty of scope for further capital improvement in a premium location with only a short walk down to the popular Mannheim Café and Sunshine supermarket. This home is just moments from popular walking tracks, Mt Taylor Nature Reserve and provides easy access to South.Point shopping district, Woden Valley or the City.
The owner's instructions are clear - "sell at auction" - so register your interest today to avoid disappointment.
Summary of features:
- Versatile tri-level family home in hot spot location
- Tucked away in a private, elevated looped street position
- Freshly painted, new carpets, blinds & manicured gardens
- Rear timber deck with views of Mt Taylor
- Plenty of scope to renovate, extend or enhance
- Flowing floor plan, 4 spacious bedrooms + brightly lit living areas
- Ornate fireplace plus ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout
- Kitchen with ample bench space plus storage, electric cooktop, oven & dishwasher
- Main bathroom with bathtub, shower & separate toilet
- Master wing located upstairs with roomy walk in robe and ensuite
- Double lock up carport with automatic single panel door + rear shed
- Large private backyard with established gardens, grassed area and cubby house
- Easy walk to local café, shops and short commute to South.Point or Woden
- Total living size: 198m²
- Block size: 863m²
- Land value: $347,000 (2020)
- General rates: $2,693 p.a approx.
- EER: 0.5 stars
- Build: 1976
Ads By Google