Located in the heart of Darwin's CBD on the 7th floor, this executive apartment affords glimpses through the buildings towards the cityscape to the ocean and beyond. Sheltered and calm, this apartment is perfect for those seeking a shelter after a busy work or social life.
The main living areas are open and light with beautiful big double opening doors that let in light and the sea breezes. Completely air-conditioned for comfort and providing ample room for living, dining and entertaining.
A slim line kitchen caters for your meals with stone counters and stainless steel appliances along with dishwasher. There is plenty of bench and cupboard space and more than enough room to entertain in style.
The bedroom is spacious and well appointed with both a walk in robe and an ensuite. The ensuite is reminiscent of a hotel room with an open shower, there is loads of hanging space in the walk in robe as well.
On your balcony enjoy the city buzz, watch a sunset or sunrise, catch a wonderful sea breeze.
Security access to the building foyer, lift and carpark.
Located in the heart of the CBD, minutes from local coffee shops, transit, employment opportunities, shopping and more.
• 7th floor executive apartment held within the modern Litchfield Apartments complex
• Located in the heart of the CBD via a quiet backstreet with garage parking and street parking
• Glorious cityscape and sea views from the balcony between the buildings
• Bedroom suite includes a WIR and ensuite bathroom with two way access
• Spacious open living areas all with a view from the glass sliding doors
• Galley style executive kitchen includes laundry amenities in a clever design
• Minutes from coffee shops, dining and offices
• Drop the daily commute in favour of an easy stroll home each day from work
• Be in the heart of the city in 2 minutes to explore the cafes and restaurants
• Esplanade and the Water Front, Marina and more are all nearby
Ads By Google