It's not often that you can be positioned so close to shops, all amenities and schools, bus routes and train stations but enjoy peace and tranquility amongst a leafy aspect. This freshly painted unit is an exceptionally easy property to rent and maintain or a great, move-in-ready first home.
• Two generously sized bedrooms each with built in robes and large windows; and plantation shutters
• Recently renovated bathroom with stylish neutral décor, plenty of light and vanity storage
• Oversized single garage with an automatic tilt door
• Solid brick and tile building of 6 units built in 1985
• Building set among almost 1012 sqm of garden and established trees
• Plenty of additional on street parking
• Rental Income - $360 to $370 / week
• Council Rates $415.67
• Body Corporate Fees - Admin, including Sinking $475 / Qtr
The bus stop is just up the road, while it is less than 750m to Indooroopilly train station meaning there are so many easy public transport options to UQ, the CBD, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre & Toowong Village. Easy access to very highly desirable catchment schools Indooroopilly High School (600m), Indooroopilly State School 1.5km and UQ (3.9km) to mention just a few.
With an overwhelming wealth of shops, restaurants, cafes, sporting clubs and gyms including Indooroopilly Shopping Centre within a 5-minute walk radius, this location couldn't offer a better mix of convenience yet on a quiet street.
Definitely add this to your short list as it really is a good value, entry level opportunity not to be missed!
Ads By Google