Perfectly positioned right in the heart of the Woden Town Centre, here is a fantastic opportunity to secure an affordable, well presented and super convenient one bedroom apartment at Sky Plaza.
Located on level 3 and uniquely having no shared walls, this spacious apartment is ideally suited to first home buyers, professional couples, investors or anyone looking for an easy care lifestyle.
The unit has recently been updated with stylish new generation timber design flooring throughout. You will enjoy the light filled open plan living and meals area with floor to ceiling windows. The kitchen is well appointed with stone benchtop, ample cupboard space, dishwasher & handy built-in wine rack.
The spacious bedroom provides large mirrored built-in robes and there is extra storage space with a generous cupboard opposite the european laundry. The modern bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles, stone benchtop to the vanity and has been well kept over the years.
The original owner is really going to miss this location! The recently refurbished Canberra Southern Cross Club with popular 'Woden Central' is right next door. Westfield Woden, Bradley Street dining precinct, Fenway Public House, Hoyts cinema, public transport are all on your doorstep. You will also enjoy the quick access to the Canberra Hospital and multiple Government Departments.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom apartment at Sky Plaza
- Positioned right in the heart of the Woden Town Centre
- Located on Level 3 with no shared walls
- Light filled open plan living & meals with floor to ceiling windows
- Stylish new generation timber flooring throughout - German Technology
- Freshly painted throughout inc all skirting boards and ceiling
- Well appointed kitchen with stone benchtop, ample cupboard space, dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Spacious bedroom with large mirrored built-in robes
- Generous covered balcony
- Split system heating & cooling
- Secure basement car park with lift access & storage cage
- Communal BBQ area
- Rental return - $400 - $410 per week
If you are searching for an affordable apartment in a super convenient location, I highly encourage you to inspect this unit. Call Patrick Kinnane for a private inspection today.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Ads By Google