PENTHOUSE LEVEL (TOP FLOOR, LEVEL 8) WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER QUEEN'S GARDENS & SURROUNDS
MOVE IN OR RENT OUT WITH VACANT POSESSION
SOLD FULLY FURNISHED & EQUIPPED
Apartment 72 features a well-planned layout with spacious open plan living & dining area & only 1 common wall, 2 large bedrooms with built in robes & a North-facing 10m2 Balcony off the living / bed 2.
The modern kitchen includes quality appliances, all rooms are air-conditioned (reverse cycle), one stylish bathroom with separate toilet services the apartment, and a large separate laundry is adjacent to the kitchen.
Audio security intercoms & swipe card access secure the complex, with a large indoor pool & spa, plus a well-equipped gymnasium completes the complex amenity.
The Alderney on Hay is perfectly positioned in the heart of the city, being only a short stroll to the Queens Gardens and Claisebrook Cove, the Daily Eats cafe on the ground floor, and plenty of amenity in the local area. Top it off with the free cat bus right on your doorstep, and you will be hard pressed to find better value in the current market!
The Alderney Apartments feature both short- and long-term zoned properties, providing the flexibility to either move in or lease out however you see fit, making it a portfolio gem for the savvy investor and astute owner-occupier alike!
- Level 8 (top floor), facing North in the 2000 built "Alderney on Hay"
- Sold fully furnished & equipped with vacant possession, move in or rent out from settlement
- Currently zoned for short-term use, with the ability to re-zone to long-term as required
- Partially renovated kitchen & bathroom with thick stone benchtops
- A well designed floor plan with a spacious living area and adjoining balcony
- 2 spacious bedrooms, both with BIR's, 1 bathroom with separate toilet, and a large separate laundry off the kitchen
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning to living and both bedrooms (a rarity at this price)!
- Secure complex with CCTV, remote access & audio intercom security
- Spacious indoor pool with spa & well-equipped gymnasium within the complex
- Multiple cafe's, restaurants, and amenities right on your doorstep
- Short walk or ride on the free CAT bus to the Perth CBD, Foreshore, Shops, and more
- 70m2 Internal, 10m2 Balcony, 13m2 Car Bay, 93m2 Total.
- Daily Eats Cafe & The Alderney Convenience Store on the ground floor
- 20m to the closest bus stop
- Free Public transport within the city
- Within 170m are The Blue Roc, Cornerstone, Wock & Ladle, Munch Terrace restaurants
- 250m to Queens Gardens
- 500m to Langley Park
- 900m to Claisebrook Cove cafes & restaurants
- 1.5km to Hay & Murray Street Malls
- 1.8km to Elizabeth Quay
- Council Rates: $1,530 p/a
- Water Rates: $1,417 p/a
- Strata Levy: $1,518 p/q
- Reserve Levy: $108 p/q
DISCLAIMER: Any / all distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate and subject to change without notice.
Ads By Google