Located conveniently between Telopea Park and Giles Street, close to Kingston amenities including the Kingston shops, local bars, restaurants and cafes. This stunning two-bedroom home in the well-known 'Este' complex offers spacious living, dining and bedroom space all whilst being positioned in one of the most sought-after suburbs in Canberra.
Unit 5 'Este' is a beautifully furnished and fully equipped two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with three balconies. This sizeable light filled property offers quality furnishings, appliances and is tastefully decorated with comfort and convenience in mind. Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes with balcony access from the main bedroom. The lounge area looks out through the trees with views of Manuka Oval and surrounds.
This furnished property would suit a first homeowner looking for something move in ready or even someone who is calling Canberra home for the first time. This property also appeals to investors looking to rent out a fully furnished property for a great rental return.
- Three balconies
- Spacious floorplan with bedroom seperation
- Great location, close to local amentities and schools
- Furnished and ready to move in
- Internal size of 111m2 and 13m2 of external living
- Secure parking
- Lift access
- Body corporate: $1767 p.q (approx.)
- General rates: $449 p.q (approx.)
- Water & sewerage: $166 p.q (approx.)
- Land tax: $595 p.q (approx.)
Ads By Google