On an easy-care block, this single-level, separate-title home is sure to be a welcome offering for buyers looking for a modern home ready for immediate enjoyment.
Perfectly positioned, this home is situated within walking distance to Franklin School, Franklin Pond and the Light Rail and is close proximity to the Gungahlin Town Centre. The home has a practical floor plan with open-plan living and a functional kitchen space with gas stove and a dishwasher. The home boasts a covered entertaining area and very low maintenance surrounds.
The home has three bedrooms, all with built-ins wardrobes and easy access to the bathroom and separate toilet. Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling provide year-round comfort.
Ideal for first home buyers and potentially also downsizers and investors, this home makes for easy living and is enhanced by the super convenient location. Don’t miss this one!
- Easy-care block
- Separate-title home (no body corporate)
- Quiet location
- Open-plan living
- Kitchen with decent bench space
- Gas stove and dishwasher
- Covered entertaining area
- Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Good size bathroom
- Separate toilet
- New roller blinds
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Low maintenance gardens
- Single garage with automatic door and internal access
- Walking distance to Franklin Primary, Franklin Pond and the Light Rail
- In close proximity to Gungahlin Town Centre
- Rental appraisal $510 to $530 per week
Land Size: 250m2
Living Size: 103m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $1,979 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $200,000 (approx.)
Ads By Google