Situated on the second floor of the 'Gateway' development, this spacious two-bedroom property has a great floor plan and an outlook to match. Gateway is aptly named due to its position as the gateway development to the Kingston Foreshore precinct and is therefore walking distance to Lake Burley Griffin, the Kingston Shops, Manuka, the Parliamentary Triangle and a ride to the city.
Stepping inside the generous floor plan is sure to appeal. The bedrooms share no common wall and are separated on two separate wings of the property. This makes sharing easy as it allows for ultimate privacy. There is also a separate laundry which is rarely found in the two-bedroom apartment market.
This apartment would appeal to an owner occupier that is looking for the convenience of being situation right on Wentworth Avenue whilst being so close to Kingston amenities. The property is currently tenanted at $2383 per month until 7th May 2021 which would also suit an investor.
- Spacious two bedroom
- Balcony overlooking gardens
- Perfect location on Wentworth Avenue
- Tenanted until May 2021
- 89m2 of internal living and 9m2 of external living
- Body corporate: $1167 p.q (approx.)
- General rates: $518 p.q (approx.)
- Water & sewerage: $166 p.q (approx.)
- Land tax (if let): $622 p.q (approx.)
Ads By Google