Immaculate one bedroom townhouse situated in the heart of Ingleburn CBD featuring one large bedroom with ceiling fan and access to the bathroom, generous lounge size and meals area, neat and tidy spacious kitchen, single secured garage plus a great size low maintenance courtyard. This spacious townhouse which is perfect for a first home buyer, a small family, couple or people looking to downsize as is currently rented with long-term tenant for $350 per week. This property offers a convenient lifestyle where everything is close by and accessible to shops, train station, schools, leisure centre, gyms, childcare, and much more.
• The bedroom has a built-in and is positioned in the upper level.
• Situated close to a local child care centre, gym, swimming pool, tennis court, walking distance to train station, bus stops, shops and community facilities.
• It also makes the perfect investment with an expected rental return of $340-$360 per week!
• One outdoor living deck positioned behind the laundry
• One outdoor living deck positioned next to the lounge room
• Low maintenance yard with great privacy fencing
• Secured single garage with internal access
• As this townhouse is positioned on the start of the complex, which provides good access to the streets and common areas
• Ingleburn train station is only 1 km away (only a 14 minute walk)
• 15 Minutes walking distance to Ingleburn Train Station
• 4 Minutes driving to Macqaurie Fields Train Station
• 1 Minute walking distance to The Pines Academy Early Learning Centre
• 10 Minutes walking distance to Ingleburn Public School
Fees & Charges
• Council rates approx. $280 per quarter
• Water rates approx. $170 per quarter
• Strata management fees approx. $500 per quarter
Inspection by private booking 0452574401 or as per scheduled on Realestate.com.au
Ads By Google