First home buyers, downsizers and savvy investors will welcome the opportunity to inspect this well-presented and light-filled apartment in the Sky Plaza development, located in the heart of Woden.
Positioned on the second floor, the apartment features open-plan living, a well-equipped kitchen with stone bench tops and a dishwasher, comfortable bedroom with ample storage, a modern bathroom and a tiled and covered balcony. With brand new carpet, this lovely apartment is ready for immediate enjoyment.
Promising a lifestyle that is not only convenient but very appealing, the apartment is located only a minutes' walk from all the amenities of the Woden Town Centre and the abundant selection of popular restaurants and cafes, and only a short stroll to Phillip, the Woden Bus Interchange and less than 2kms from The Canberra Hospital.
Move in or continue to rent it out – both choices are undeniably appealing!
- Sky Plaza complex
- Second floor apartment
- Lift access
- Open-plan living areas
- Well-equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, single drawer dishwasher and electric stove
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Brand new carpet
- Reverse cycle split system
- Covered and tiled balcony off the living areas
- Walking distance to Woden Town Centre and the Bus Interchange
- Close to The Canberra Hospital
- Currently tenanted on a month to month basis at $380 per week
Living Size: 57m2 plus balcony 10m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1,424 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $2,903 p.a (approx.)
Land Tax: $1,695 p.a (approx)
Ads By Google