Offering 76m2 of living space, newly renovated premium finishes and an ideal position set within one of Canberra's premium locals. This gorgeous second floor apartment is ideally oriented for northern light and set on the doorstep between old Kingston and the Kingston foreshore.
The large open plan living space, featuring newly renovated hardwood flooring, consists of a spacious lounge and dining area drenched in natural light coming in through the floor to ceiling windows. Sliding doors fitted with brand new double roller blinds lead out to the generous covered balcony. The functional kitchen offers newly renovated bosch appliances. All bedrooms are generous in size, newly carpeted and offer built in robes. The spacious bathroom has been recently updated with new vanity unit and additional features. The property also features a lockable garage with storage.
This well situated 'Chamonix' home would suit an owner occupier looking for a spacious two bedroom in the heart of Kingston. It would also appeal to an investor due to it's rentability, great returns and recently updated finishes.
- Second floor position within prime Kingston location
- Large covered balcony
- Generous flowing living space with hardwood floors
- All bedrooms include built-in wardrobes
- Spacious kitchen with new Bosch appliances
- Large bathroom with updated features
- New reverse cycle air conditioning/heating unit
- Freshly painted
- New carpets in bedrooms
- New modern LED lights
- New double roller blinds
- Private lockable garage and storage
- Walk to Old Kingston cafes, bars & restaurants
- Walk to Kingston foreshore
- Walk to Manuka shops
- Walk to old bus depot markets
- 5 minute drive to Parliament House, DFAT, PWC, etc.
- 10 minute drive to Civic and Braddon
- Washing machine included
- 72m2 internal living & 7m2 external living
- Body corporate: $1328 p.q (approx.)
- General rates: $577 p.q (approx.)
- Water & sewerage: $166 p.q (approx.)
Ads By Google