Conveniently located only metres from local shops and St Thomas the Apostle Primary School, this spacious family home of 208m2 is ready for a new lease on life, offering abundant potential to modernise this home to your own taste.
Extended over time to suit changing needs, the home has a lounge and dining room, family/meals area plus a sunroom – providing plenty of separate living spaces for the whole family. The updated kitchen has a 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and good storage space.
The six bedrooms area spread over the two levels, with three upstairs including the huge main bedroom and ensuite, and three downstairs. Providing year-round comfort, the home has ducted gas heating and a reverse cycle split-system.
The 759m2 block offers decent yard space for kids and four legged friends and the in ground salt water pool will be very popular in the warmer months. In addition to the double carport there is also a large double garage which would make the perfect workshop or man cave, with the added convenience of a toilet.
The possibilities are endless!
- Core zone
- Located close to local schools and shops
- Extended family home
- Front courtyard offers good privacy from the street
- Brand new carpet (old carpet is visible in the photos)
- Lounge and dining room
- Family/meals area off the kitchen
- Sunroom at the rear
- Updated kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
- Huge main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Built-in wardrobes to four of the other five bedrooms
- Original main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split system
- In ground salt water swimming pool
- Good yard space
- Double garage (toilet in the garage) plus a tandem carport
Land Size: 759m2
Living Size: 208m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,655 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $340,000 (approx.)
Ads By Google