Situated in one of Indooroopilly's most sought after and convenient locations, this spacious ground floor apartment offers a lifestyle that is rarely found in todays modern buildings. Not only do you have the spacious living space and balconies with direct access to the outdoor green space, but also a very spacious recently fully renovated kitchen with gas appliances.
The construction of this unit cannot be found in modern units, boasting double solid brick construction and concrete ceilings. Whilst the unit is fully airconditioned with individual Fujitsu Split System Designer Air Conditioner's installed in all bedrooms and living areas, given its convenient ground floor location, build and north easterly aspect, the air-conditioning is rarely used.
Everything in this unit has been renovated to the highest quality and precision, namely:
- Three new Fujitsu Split System Designer Air Conditioner's
- New rangehood
- New gas cooktop and oven, kitchen bench, cabinets, deep double kitchen sink, tap and dishwasher
- New bathroom and toilet
- Recently recarpeted
- Recently installed LED light fittings
- Additional new power points for added convenience
- Recently tiled kitchen flooring
- New upgraded electric switch boards and safety switches
- Recently installed automatic garage door
- Recently updated smoke alarms
- Wireless security alarm system with wireless sensors
- Whole unit recently painted.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION:
- An arm's reach away to Indooroopilly Train Station & one of the best Indooroopilly Kids on Clarence Child Care Facility
- 200m to Indooroopilly train station
- 500m to Indooroopilly shopping centre
- 5km to University of Queensland
- 7km to Brisbane CBD
- 5 minutes walk to Indooroopilly Bus Interchange, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Event and United Eldorado Cinema’s, Bunnings, Restaurants
SCHOOL CATCHMENT & LOCAL SCHOOLS
- Within some of Brisbane's most highly sought after school catchment areas: Indooroopilly State School & Indooroopilly State High School
- 650m Brigidine College
- 800m St Peters Lutheran College
- 2KM Queensland Academy of Science, Maths & Technology (QA SMT)
- 2.5KM Brisbane Boys' College (BBC)
- 1.4KM Ambrose Tracey College
Don't delay, get in touch with your local agent, Jason Yang, on 0403 217 009 to put forward your interest! Units like this do not last!
Ads By Google