A true opportunity for easy convenient city style living. Glass House townhouse complex is situated within a short stroll to the new light rail, local shopping centres including Franklin Woolworths, and private and public schools.
Offering a functional floor plan with quality finishes throughout, this three-story residence is perfect as a first home or as investment with potential solid rental returns.
The ground floor offers a terrific rumpus room with direct access to the private front courtyard, internal access to the oversized tandem garage and the European styled laundry.
The middle level boasts the kitchen with a walk-in pantry and informal living zones which offer direct access to the spacious north facing balcony and also features the third bedroom with built-in robes. There is also a handy bathroom/toilet.
The third level sees the remaining two bedrooms including the main bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite. Bedroom two is generous in size and also features built-in robes.
Truly a must see as your new home or if you are considering building your investment portfolio. This wonderful property is certainly one to be admired.
Please understand that open times are subject to change, so check the website (Allhomes.com.au) on the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
In line with Public Health Emergency Directions, you will be asked to sign in with the Check In CBR app as well as providing your name and phone number to the agent before being allowed access to the property. Please maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres while attending an open home and while waiting to gain entry.
• Located close to the light rail, Franklin shopping centre and local private and public schools
• Three-story, three-bedroom townhouse
• Separate living areas including rumpus room
• Kitchen with walk-in pantry, stone benchtops and gas and electric cooking facilities
• Ensuite to main bedroom
• Three toilets through-out
• Two car tandem garage with internal access
• Ground level courtyard with direct street access to Viidikas Street
• North facing balcony
• Ducted heating and air-conditioning
• Continuous flow hot water unit
• Townhouse size: 119m2 approx.
• Body corporate fee $479.77pq approx.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Ads By Google