Put your feet up and enjoy all the beautiful renovation work already completed inside this centrally located highset home. The modern makeover upstairs is especially appealing to singles, couples or small families who want the benefits of contemporary and stylish revamps and renovations without the work. Ready for smart next level living right now, move in and reap the benefits of fully renovated interiors. And if you are keen on a little DIY project down the track, you can personalise downstairs and the yard at your leisure.
Busy workers, parents or partners will fall in love with the highset home and its timeless designer’s edge refresh. The look throughout is clean, crisp and comfortable, including the living and dining areas which offer a space to enjoy each other’s company in a modern setting. The renovated kitchen features contemporary and relaxing hues with classic, stylish black hardware against white cabinetry and stone benchtops and will be a joy to create family meals in. The completely refurbished, stunning bathroom features on-trend tiling, complimented by its statement vanity with stone top and luxurious copper finish tapware and accessories and is the place to indulge yourself after a busy day. This home even affords comfort with lush 100% wool carpet under foot in the study nook zone so even homework or working from home will be done in style.
So close and convenient to Paget, the CBD, sporting facilities, local schools, playgrounds and parks. Everything is on your doorstep, so live more and commute less from South Mackay!
Why we LOVE 2 Minster Street…
- Upstairs, the stunning renovations makes living feel easy, fresh & relaxed thanks to the full revamp throughout finished with modern touches & styling. All the timber flooring has been professionally re-polished & 100% wool carpet added to the study nook. The walls have been fully repainted (including the removal of the dated wallpaper), along with the kitchen & bathroom having been fully renovated with gorgeous results and more
- The seamless living spaces are airy, cheery & flooded with sunshine creating a comforting, warm & welcoming mood throughout. The easy-clean polished floors add a touch of warmth to the light & bright ambience of the connected living, dining & kitchen areas. A clever built-in storage space is concealed behind a statement timber barn door offering extra storage space with contemporary rustic touch
- The separate bedroom & bathroom wing connected via the hallway at the opposite end of the home ensures privacy & relaxation separate to the main living areas. All the bedrooms are large enough to upsize your bed or include additional furniture, so now is the time to dream of that occasional chair, bookshelf or desk to create your unique dream bedrooms. Completing this private wing is the absolutely beautiful bathroom with brushed copper fittings so feeling totally pampered will be yours every day as you relax to the max. There’s also a handy 2nd toilet near the kitchen to service the living areas
- All bedrooms feature added split air-conditioning, along with a larger unit to service the living areas, re-wiring has also been completed to accommodate modern LED lighting throughout the entire home upstairs, along with replaced window coverings. Built-ins have also been added to 2 of the 3 bedrooms
- There’s potential to further personalise the property down the track. It’s totally up to you! Choose to leave downstairs & the yard as is OR totally rework the space to suit your living or working needs. There’s no hurry whatsoever so take your time & create a downstairs living space as the children grow, your hobbies expand or your living needs change
- 819m2 blank canvas yard allows you to dream big & get excited by the options of the large yard framed by an added high white picket fence direct to the front boundary & existing 1.8m high fencing to the sides & rear to fully secure the yards for kids and pets. Create lush tropical gardens, utilise the benefits of the double gate & dual side access to the home by adding a customised shed or carport or put up some play equipment & a pool for the kids. Enjoy the existing covered outdoor living space facing the yard as you contemplate your options. There’s also a handy garden shed in place
- Versatility of downstairs, currently a multipurpose space that is fully enclosed and features glass sliding doors to the front & rear with access to an undercover outdoor area. It offers a built-in bar area, original concrete flooring with additional storage space & laundry area. This space is currently used for a home business and storage, yet there’s plenty of room to further develop the space by creating a separate laundry, additional games room or chill-out zone
Why we LOVE South Mackay…
- Super convenient & spoilt for choice. South Mackay is incredibly convenient, being so close to the CBD, airport, shopping centres, employment hubs, cafes, bars, restaurants & a broad selection of state & private schools, childcare & kindy options
- A sports lover’s paradise! South Mackay has the largest concentration of sports clubs, stadiums & sports parks in the region, the most prominent being Harrup Park Country club with its six sporting ovals, bar, bistro & function rooms
- Quota Park, fringes part of the beach at Binnington Esplanade and includes a playground, fitness equipment. picnic tables, barbecues and public toilets, plus provides access to the Blue Water Trail. It’s also a short drive from Minster Street to the Botanic Gardens
- Close to Illawong Park & picturesque Far Beach. Revered for its breathtaking beauty & powder soft white sand, Far Beach attracts people from near & far & is popular as a walking beach with locals. At low tide expansive sand flats exposed giving walkers kilometres of beach to explore. Equally beautiful, the tranquil Illawong Park offers a perfect place for a BBQ & plenty of trees that provide great shade for a picnic
- Spend less time getting to & from work, giving you more time doing the things you love with your family. Key employment hubs close to home include the Base Hospital, Paget Industrial Estate, Caneland Central, CBD and CQ University
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot/ or may not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information has been obtained from the seller. The agent/s cannot verify its accuracy and do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection and making their own inquiries or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars. Location shots and use of furniture (real or virtual) are for visual display purposes only and not included in sale. We are not financial advisors or deem to provide financial advice and urge all prospective purchasers to make their own inquiry into funding available.
Ads By Google