Located on the highest point of East Perth this charming one bed home catches the afternoon breeze and has a gorgeous, peaceful, "green" outlook across Perth. You will simply love living in this stunning 3rd floor apartment with fantastic city skyline views, positioned in a very a convenient yet quiet part of East Perth!
Vibe Apartments was built with lifestyle in mind, whether it is coming home after a long day at work and relaxing in the swimming pool or working out in the gym. You could invite friends over for pre dinner drinks on your balcony before a night on the town or enjoy one of the vast array of restaurants, cafes, clubs and bars our city has to offer. Or maybe you would prefer having a relaxing BBQ with friends or take in a movie on the spacious Rooftop Outdoor Cinema and BBQ terrace.
If you love to entertain the living area is spacious and opens to an impressive wrap around balcony, showcasing the views and perfect to enjoy a drink or two with friends!!
Timber laminate flooring provides easy care living, plus a modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher.
Imagine being just a short distance from the inner city, and also moments from expansive parks and the river! 21/35 Wellington Street offers this and so much more! Take a stroll down to Wellington Square (currently undertaking a $18.7 million upgrade), wander over to Claisebrook Cove cafe strip or head straight into the Perth CBD or to the Swan River.
* 3rd floor, with a large wrap around 17sqm WEST facing private balcony, with city views
* 1 LARGE sized bedroom with mirrored built in robe
* Modern kitchen with quality appliances and glass splashback
* Bright and airy open plan living
* Bathroom suite
* Laundry with front loader washing machine
* Timber laminate floors and quality carpets
* One secure car bay and separate storeroom
* Swimming pool
* Well appointed gymnasium
* Roof top outdoor cinema area with BBQ facilities
* Move in or rent out straight away with vacant possession available
* Within the city FREE transit zone for public transport
* Currently leased on a periodic term with $340pw
* Internal 53sqm; Balcony 17sqm; Car Bay 15sqm; Storeroom 4sqm Total: 89sqm
Council Rates: $1741.35/y
Water Rates: $1213.69/y
Strata Levies: $711.71/q
Local amenities include:
- 185m to Wellington Square
- 325m to Queens Gardens
- 550m to Langley Park and Swan River
- 565m to WACA Ground
- 900m to Royal Perth Hospital
- 1.7km to Optus Stadium
- 1.8km to Perth CBD
- 2km to Elizabeth Quay
- 2.9km to Crown Entertainment Complex
- 3.3km to Kings Park
Call Cherry 0400833706 today for your private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All distances of the property to nearby amenities are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements.
Ads By Google