Generously spread across two-levels, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom penthouse apartment in the Gateway complex takes advantage of the stunning mountains ranges surrounding the City.
Positioned on the upper level, the spacious open-plan living area with floor to ceiling windows flows easily out to the expansive terrace allowing the view to be fully appreciated! A modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances creates an entertaining hub for the home, and the study nook and separate laundry add practical amenity to the space. The master suite with built-in wardrobe and ensuite is also on the upper level with the remaining two bedrooms situated downstairs, both with built-in wardrobes, access to the outdoor balcony and conveniently located second bathroom with bath.
Two car spots in the basement garage means you can leave the cars at home whilst strolling down to the vibrant Kingston Foreshore with its myriad of cafes, restaurants and pubs. Lake Burley Griffin is nearby, along with public transport, local schools and shops. A short drive to the Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick markets, Canberra Airport and the City Centre makes this apartment the ideal setting for convenience and easy living.
• Spacious formal entry
• Bedrooms two and three feature built-in mirrored wardrobes with sliding and screen door access to balcony. Both rooms have high ceilings, carpet and Roman blinds.
• Main bathroom services both bedrooms, and features neutral toned tiles with toilet, vanity and shower over bath.
• Light-filled, north-facing open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with floor to ceiling windows, high ceilings and sliding and screen door access to large entertaining terrace with panoramic views to the surrounding mountains
• Kitchen is modern with stone bench tops, black glass splash-back, large fridge space, pantry, double sink, electric oven, range-hood and gas cooktop, ample storage cupboards, and dishwasher.
• North-facing lounge and dining area have carpet, Roman blinds and sliding glass door access to terrace
• Study nook
• Master bedroom is generous in size with glass sliding and screen door access to balcony, large, mirrored built-in robes, carpet and Roman Blinds
• Ensuite features large double-sized shower, vanity and toilet
• Separate laundry features sink and wall mounted dryer
• Two separate linen press cupboards
• Two car spaces in basement car park
• Security access to complex with intercom
• Lift access to apartment on level 4
• Car wash bay in basement
• Quiet complex
• Off street parking
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Easy walking distance to Kingston shops, the Kingston Foreshore, public transport and schools
• Located close to the Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick Markets the Old Depot Markets, Manuka Oval and Manuka Village Shopping Centre
• EER: 6
• Apartment size: Lower Level: 47m2 Upper Level: 96m2 Total: 143m2
Main Terrace: 57m2 Upstairs Balcony: 6m2
Downstairs Balcony: 14m2
• Rates: $764 p.q.
• Strata fees: $1,609.15 p.q. (admin) $843.80p.q. (Sinking).
• Land Tax: $1002.04 p.q.
• Current rent: $800pw until September 2021
Ads By Google