Boasting panoramic views, this beautifully presented three bedroom, two bathroom apartment, situated on the 6th floor in the exclusive Hemisphere Apartments offers a lock and leave lifestyle and low maintenance living not to be missed!
This opulent home comes with 119sqm of internal living, expansive entertainer's balcony, and amazing views of the Swan River over Langley Park, the Narrows Bridge, Kings Park & Elizabeth Quay.
Apartment 607 features an open plan kitchen, living and dining area which seamlessly flows out to the balcony space. The large kitchen is completed with quality European appliances including Smeg gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage and cupboard space throughout.
The large master bedroom with direct balcony access includes a walk in wardrobe and lavish ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, vanity, bath, toilet & window for ventilation. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both feature built in robes with ample storage and are serviced by a good sized 2nd bathroom also finished to a high standard.
To add to all of this the expansive 15sqm balcony is a place where you can peacefully bathe in glorious natural sunlight while enjoying your morning coffee, or entertain guests to the background of one of our iconic West Australian sunsets all while taking in the magnificent views on offer.
The Hemisphere is located in a prime riverfront position, within walking distance to Elizabeth Quay, free public transport, and close to Optus Stadium, Crown Entertainment Complex, expansive parks, gardens and Perth's finest restaurants, as well as the Central Business District.
This home has been meticulously well maintained by its owners and now is your time to enjoy not only the comfort and luxury of living in this prestige apartment but to also experience all that Inner City life has to offer!
- 2003 built Hemisphere Apartment with Swan Rivers over Langley Park
- Level 6, south facing luxury 3 bedroom x 2 bathroom apartment
- Open plan living & dining area
- Large kitchen with quality Smeg appliances including 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven & integrated dishwasher
- Spacious king size river facing master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe and direct balcony access
- Ensuite bathroom with full height tiling, vanity, quality tapware, large shower & bath tub.
- Well sized second & third bedrooms with built in robes & ample storage space
- Second bedroom with large window
- 2nd bathroom again with full height tiling, vanity & shower
- Separate laundry area with ample storage space
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout
- 1 secure undercover car bay
- 5 x complex visitor car bays & onsite building manager
- Video intercom system
- Boutique complex with only 49 apartments in total, 4 apartments per floor
- Resort facilities including swimming pool, well equipped gymnasium with new equipment, BBQ area & recently renovated lounge foyer
Internal: 119sqm, Balcony: 15sqm, Car Bays: 13sqm, Total Area: 148sqm
Council Rates: $2,587p/a
Water Rates: $1,102p/a
Strata Levy: $1,878p/q
Nearby amenities include:
- Directly opposite Langley Park and Swan River, access to walking & cycle paths
- 200m to public transport (Free CBD Transit Zone), 1.2km to McIver Train Station
- 1km to Elizabeth Quay waterfront, pop-up bars & events, ferry, restaurants & river access for boating
- 1.1km to CBD, Hay Street Mall, shopping & more
- 1.2km to Lake Vasto & Point Fraser with Embargo Bar, Cafes, Restaurants
- 1.5km to Royal Street cafes, shops & Claisebrook Cove
- 2km to Matagarup Bridge, access to Optus Stadium, The Camfield & Crown Resorts
- Within 4km radius to Perth hotspots, Northbridge, Highgate, Mt Lawley, Victoria Park & South Perth
- 12km to City Beach, 13km to Perth Airport
For further information or to inspect this property call Chris O'Brien on 0452 581 831 or email [email protected]
Ads By Google