Living in the middle of everywhere yet having room to breathe, your M/25 apartment in Mt Lawley is home base for all that you choose to fill your life with OR makes the perfect investment property as it is already tenanted.
This one-bedroom apartment is located on the first floor looking out over the landscaped courtyard creating a quiet haven for unwinding.
• Located in the iconic near-city neighbourhood of Mt Lawley
• Amongst the heritage terracotta rooftop homes
• Situated on the corner of Walcott Street and quiet Burt Street
• Walking distance to Beaufort St, Fitzgerald St and William St
• Minutes to ECU and Hyde Park by bike
• Bus stop outside with frequent buses every 15 mins into the city
• Just a 5-minute drive into the city (less than 4kms)
• South facing apartments offer sweeping city skyline views
• Live in style, step out in style
• Open-plan design flowing from kitchen, dining, living to balcony with double doors
• Match’s signature 2.7m high ceilings
• Large double sliding doors to full ceiling height
• Modern white kitchen with ample cupboards and overhead shelves
• Bosch cooktop, rangehood and oven
• Stone benchtops and real marble splash back
• Matte-black tapware and accents throughout
• Large bedroom with semi-ensuite and built-in robes
• Separate hidden laundry
• Additional linen cupboard
• Storeroom inside apartment for easy access
• Landscaped common courtyard with direct access from this apartment
• Allocated undercover car bay on ground level
• Lift from carpark through to all levels
• Bike racks close to lifts on both levels
• Visitor car bays available plus plenty of street parking on Burt St
Interiors are finished to the high standard you can expect from a Match development. They are built by M/Construction, Match’s in-house and award-winning builder, ensuring full quality-control.
Match is an established and progressive design-focused developer that has built a strong following since 2001 for its succession of brave and intuitive designs that have lifted the bar in signature living and made a significant contribution to the reinvigoration of key suburbs throughout Perth including Mt Lawley.
For more information contact Amanda Spagnolo from M/Property.
Ads By Google