No expense was spared to make this stylish apartment one of the best in the area with its spacious dimensions, luxurious finishes and outstanding location in the heart of Woden Town Centre.
Occupying a prime position at the top of the complex, the two-storey, three-bedroom home offers spectacular views and a sun-drenched northerly aspect.
Beautifully finished to showcase the rich urban history of the building, the apartment features 3.4 metre ceilings, natural brickwork, timber floorboards and exposed pipework in the kitchen.
You will be captivated as soon as you walk through the front door and admire the light filled living areas that flow onto the generous balcony. The designer kitchen has been thoughtfully crafted with a large island bench, Caesarstone bench tops and quality SMEG appliances.
The owner of this apartment wanted only the very best and spent $6,000 on superior fixtures and fittings including floor to ceiling tiles in both the bathrooms.
Beginning their life as office blocks known as Alexander and Albemarle in the mid 1960s, the two character buildings that comprise A&A have been superbly reinvented and transformed into a trendy offering finished with luxurious designer inclusions and stylish interiors. They've been remodelled and constructed to an exacting standard by one of Canberra's most well-known and respected developers Doma Group.
The complex is situated in the epicentre of Woden adjacent to cafes, restaurants and bars and just a stone's throw to Westfield Shopping Centre with its abundance of shops and facilities.
To purchase this truly unique apartment be sure to contact Jason Roses on 0431 419 847 and make A&A your new home.
- Stunning north facing three bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- Situated at the top of the building
- Spacious two-storey design
- 3.4 metre high ceilings in the living area
- Spectacular views
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Two underground carparks with remote access
- Engineered timber flooring
- Designer bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- 850mm mirrored bathroom cabinets
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two balconies
- Open plan living
- Designer kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, undermounted sink, large is
and bench, Caesarstone and brick splashback
- Externally ducted range hood / kitchen exhaust
- Separate laundry with sink
- SMEG pyrolytic oven, SMEG induction cooktop, SMEG dishwasher, SMEG microwave
- Fisher & Paykel 5KG dryer
- Artison 7KG front load washing machine
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double glazed windows
- Lift access
- Rooftop garden with BBQ facilities - exclusive to all residents
- Heated swimming pool
Living: 115m2 approx.
Balcony: 15m2 approx.
Body Corporate Estimate: $3,659.29 per annum approx.
EER: 8.4 stars
Ads By Google