Situated just across the road from the Kingston Shops, this iconic two-bedroom Griffin apartment offers nearby cafes, bars and restaurants that you will be sure to enjoy. Located only a five-minute walk from the Kingston Foreshore and 15 minute drive to the City, there is no better location!
This one of a kind two-bedroom Griffin apartment offers amazing views over Kingston. This North East facing home is flooded with natural light from either the skylight windows in the second bedroom, or the sliding doors that flow through to the large terrace-style balconies from the master bedroom and living area.
This home will suit owner occupiers who enjoys the ease of being in the heart of Canberra, whilst enjoying the Inner South laid-back lifestyle. This property would also appeal to an investor who is looking for great rental returns.
- Two large balconies
- Two skylight windows in one bedroom which allows for cross ventilation
- Flooded with natural light
- Spacious living area
- Separate bedrooms
- North eastern side of the complex
- Top floor apartment
- Body corporate: $1721 p.q (approx.)
- General rates: $395 p.q (approx.)
- Water & sewerage: $166 p.q (approx.)
Ads By Google