Set in a quiet spot 500 metres from the Ooralea shopping centre, this conveniently located property has multiple living areas and a private, peaceful outdoor entertainment area.
The convenience of the location means you are not only close to shops, you are also near the university, medical centre and the airport, while kids will also have easy access to the new Catholic high school that will open next year at the Old Sugar Research Institute in West Mackay.
The house itself is big, solid, freshly painted, has a beautifully renovated bathroom and is very well presented by owners who have absolutely loved living here.
There's a formal lounge room and formal dining room as well as casual lounge and dining areas, so there's plenty of room for members to find their own space.
Some of the other features of this outstanding property include:
- Large bedrooms. The main has a walk-in wardrobe and air-conditioning while two of the others have built-in wardrobes. Three of the bedrooms have sliding door access out to the entertainment area
- The kitchen overlooks the open-plan casual family room and is a terrific size, with heaps of bench space and a breakfast bar
- Gorgeous, renovated bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Lovely formal lounge room that flows on to the dining area
- Study that is great as it is but could be used to create an en suite if required
- Large, private outdoor entertainment area that faces east so it gets the afternoon shade and cooling breezes
- Spacious yard that is great for kids and pets to enjoy
- Single bay shed
- Two-car garage
The property is the perfect combination of convenience and a peaceful, quiet setting. Yes, it is super close to everything you need but there is hardly any traffic and the house has a high degree of privacy.
The house has been freshly painted inside and out and is ready to move into. Give David Fisher a call to arrange and inspection.
Ads By Google