Walk in and fall in love with this fantastic home represents best value for your money.
This doubling as a fantastic first home or investment property on a delightful corner block, this charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence leaves you with plenty to look forward to behind its splendid picket fence.
Stylish low-maintenance flooring graces a spacious front lounge room that also welcomes you inside, whilst the carpeted dining - or second living - area has a gas bayonet for heating, custom built-in shelving and is pleasantly overlooked by the kitchen right next to it. Two of three bedrooms - including the larger master - have built-in wardrobes, whilst the practical bathroom is brilliant in its simplicity and comprises of a shower, separate bathtub and heat lamps to cater for everybody's personal needs.
The refurbished laundry plays host to a separate toilet and flows outside to a huge "blank canvas" of a backyard with a covered patio for entertaining, a generous garden shed and heaps of room for a future swimming pool - if you are that way inclined. There is even space for a potential granny flat or workshop too, the choice is yours.
With a bus stop virtually on your doorstep, stunning local parks only footsteps away, the South Metropolitan TAFE around the corner and the likes of Thornlie Primary School and Maddington Central Shopping Centre just minutes from one another, this neat and tidy abode has "living convenience" written all over it. What a buy!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Stylish modern kitchen with double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a Chef gas-upright cooker, an integrated range hood and a dishwasher recess
• Split-system air-conditioning to the front lounge
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning throughout
• Single carport
• Down lights
• Security doors and window shutters
• Skirting boards
• Side access to the backyard
• Block size - 694sqm (approx.)
Distances to (approx.):
• Maddington Central Shopping Centre - 1.4km
• Thornlie Primary School - 1.6km
• Thornlie Square Shopping Centre - 1.6km
• Thornlie Senior High School - 1.9km
• Maddington Train Station - 2.0km
• Perth Airport (T1 & T2) - 16.2km
• Perth CBD - 18.1km
For more information please contact 9475 9622
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
Ads By Google