A haven of light and modern comfort, this tightly held, one-bedroom apartment is designed with the occupier in mind.
With a month-to-month lease currently generating $380 per week, this property is ready as an investment BUT can also be secured with vacant possession. It's perfect for everyone.
Situated in the heart of Woden town centre, its ideal location makes it a savvy investment opportunity or the perfect place for any young professional to make their own oasis.
With a large amount of living space, a bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, and a separate bathroom with modern finishes, this property is the best of low-maintenance living.
The kitchen is fitted with a modern induction cooktop, plenty of storage, and an island bench. The open-plan living/dining area is perfect for entertaining, and the balcony is ready to enjoy a Spring Sunday morning with a coffee and a good book.
A short walk to Westfield Woden, a short walk to Eddison, across the road from public transport, and a 15-minute drive to Canberra's city centre, this property is the prime location for anyone looking to shorten their commute.
What makes it a great investment:
- Great return on investment expected
- Good value in a constantly growing market
- Location, Location, Location
- $380 per week on periodic lease
• 4-minute walk to Woden Town Centre
• 4-minute walk to Woden Bus Interchange
• 10-minute walk to Canberra Hospital
• 15-minute drive into Canberra CBR
• Southern Cross club 8-minute walk
• Restaurants + Bar 900 meters away
The Owners' Favourite Part: A place from where it's actually faster to walk than to drive.
- Lift access
- Elevated views from the balcony
- Open plan living and dining area
- Spacious kitchen, large pantry, stainless steel oven and electric cooktop
- Air conditioning unit
- Modern bathroom
- Modern roller blind window treatments throughout
- Good rental return on investment
Particulars (all approx.);
Living size: 56m2
Year Built: 2012
Ads By Google