Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac in the popular ‘Names Estate' of Ingleburn, this spacious two bedroom villa is sure to tick all the boxes! The home is immaculately presented inside and out and boasts a light filled floor plan, spacious lounge and dining areas plus a low maintenance backyard. An ideal first home or investment opportunity within close proximity to local schools, parks and transport.
Other features include:
* Two great size bedrooms with built in robes
* Spacious lounge and dining areas
* Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Split system air conditioners
* Ceiling fans
* Large main bathroom with separate toilet
* Internal laundry
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* Low maintenance backyard with grassed area
* Situated on a 193sqm block of land in a small and quiet complex with only one common wall
* Approx 700m to Ingleburn RSL, 700m to Sackville St Public School, 450m to Edna Reserve, 850m to Ingleburn High School, 1.1km to Ingleburn Public School and 1.8km to Ingleburn train station
Call today to arrange your inspection.
Ads By Google