Salt Property Group is thrilled to present apartment 43/570 William Street, Mount Lawley only minutes away from the best morning coffee in Perth - Chu Bakery! A bright and welcoming apartment with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and one secure car bay in immaculate condition. Everything you need is within walking distance, it is ideal for someone looking for a modern, stylish first home that is safe and secure!
Providing everything you need for a low-maintenance, relaxed inner-city lifestyle. Strolling down to Hyde Park and enjoying your breakfast under the jacaranda trees by the lake. Then walking into the city for work or shopping before coming back and enjoying a sumptuous feast at one of Perth's finest restaurants, catching a stand-up comic at The Astor Theatre and topping off your night at one of dozens of bars or night spots nearby - It's hard to go past the combination of lifestyle, location, and affordability that this property has to offer!
Property features include:
• Open plan living-kitchen-dining zone with reverse air-conditioning
• Balcony access from the living and master bedroom with beautiful urban city views
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel Bosch appliances including cooktop, under-bench oven and rangehood plus plenty of storage with soft closing cabinets
• Dishwasher and fridge both included
• Discrete concealed laundry facilities with Bosch washer and dryer included
• Good-sized bedrooms with reverse air-conditioning and robes, master bedroom with en-suite
• Stunning common areas with cross ventilation, thermal chimneys & native frangipanis
• Uber cool roof top garden with panoramic views over the City
• Investor option: Currently leased by great tenants who willing to extend if purchased by an investor
The address screams LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
• Hyde Park is 450m stone throw away
• Perth City is just 2.3km drive away
• The famous Beaufort Street Precinct is only a 1.7km walk away
• Lots of cafés and restaurants within walking distance including Chu Bakery, Mary Street Bakery and the list goes on…..
If you want to experience apartment living at it best, then you must come and have a look. Please contact the selling agents at Salt Property Group to enquire about the next home open.
Ads By Google