Offering open planned living with direct balcony access, the property is perfect for hosting any occasion. Bedrooms also offers direct balcony access to a secondary westerly facing balcony. This apartment is located in the modern Concerto Towers boasting World Class facilities.
This is not to be missed and offers a number of excellent features including:
- Two double bedrooms both with their very own balcony facing east.
- Two bathrooms including Master en-suite
- Open plan main living area with direct access onto the large northerly facing balcony with floor to ceiling double glazed windows. Open plan to the modern kitchens large stone bench top with seating area for those breakfast catch ups and daily living.
- Modern bright quality kitchen with quality Miele fitted appliance. including Integrated dishwasher, microwave, Induction cooktop, and oven.
- Quality wood floors to the living areas and carpeted bedrooms with quality tiled bathroom floors.
- Larger than average northerly facing balcony.
- 2.6 meter high ceiling except to bathrooms and where dropped ceilings and bulkheads are required.
- Stone bench tops
- Glass splash backs with LED light strip lighting
- C Bus - Lighting system
- Ducted air-conditioning with separate plant room on every floor
- Sliding mirrored Built-in robes
- Integrated Laundry
- Double glazing
- Secure entry system and fob security access to all areas
- Concierge desk which is manned during office hours
- Secure single car bay with visitor parking on-site
- Walled store room
- Refuse disposal system from all floor levels
Other facilities on offer at Concerto:
- Private well equipped air-conditioned gymnasium
- Heated 25 meter wet edge lap pool open air situated to the rear of the building
- Bar Area
- 2 Gas BBQ areas
- 14 seated dining room with full kitchen facilities - Air-conditioned
- Games Room with table tennis and pool table - Air-conditined
- Theatrette, fitted with 120 inch wide screen, projector, hifi equipment and tiered seating
- Board Room, 10 seater table - Air-conditioned
Rates & Dimensions:
Council Rates - $1,823.85 p/a
Water Rates - $1,282.51
Strata Admin - $900.69 pq
Strata Reserve - $74.52 pq
Living area - 82 sqm
Balcony area main - 34 sqm
Balcony off the bedrooms 9 sqm
Car Bay - 13 sqm - basement level 4
Store - 5 sqm - Basement level 4
Concerto Towers was developed by Finbar claiming to be WA's largest and most trusted apartment developer. Built over 36 floors incorporating 226 apartments and one ground floor commercial unit the Entrance Heritage building has been retained and includes a mixture of studio, one and 2 bedroom apartments
Concerto comprises of two distinct buildings – Concerto Heritage and Concerto Tower. Concerto Heritage sees the ABC's revered administration building refurbished to house New York-style studio, one and two bedroom apartments plus a bar/café on the ground floor and heritage gallery entrance. Connected by a covered walkway is Concerto Tower, which will stand apart as an iconic 36 storey building, completely redefining Perth's skyline.
Perth CBD - 2.3Kms
Barrack street Jetty and Elizabeth Quay - 1.2 Kms
Swan River - a short walk away which offers walking and cycling paths.
Shopping - 1.5 kms - forrest chase, Wesley Quarter, e next 100, Hay street and Murray Street specialty shops, department stores, restaurants and cafes to explore
State Theatre - 2,4 kms
Perth Arena and Northbridge - 3.1 kms
Brookfield Plaza - 1.7 kms
Kings Park - 2 Kms
**Please note the apartment is vacant however it has been previously leased unfurnished for $500 p/wk however in the current rental market it would likely lease for $550 p/wk**
Ads By Google