Privately positioned on the top floor of the coveted 'Francis Court' development on beautiful Ovens Street, a spacious two-bedroom apartment offering the ideal Inner South lifestyle. Capturing an idyllic, leafy outlook, the open-plan feel of the apartment is complimented by excellent proportions throughout and two balconies on either side, further maximising its liveability and feeling of natural light. Situated just moments to Kingston Shops, Manuka Village and the Parliamentary Triangle, this is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
Note: apartment is currently tenanted at $450 per week until November 2021.
- Top floor two bedroom apartment, offering beautiful tree-top outlooks.
- Timber flooring throughout living space.
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooking and ample storage.
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony.
- Large bathroom with European laundry.
- Front balcony overlooking Ovens Street.
- Single lock-up garage.
- Walking distance to Green Square shopping precinct and Manuka Village.
Rates: $579,00 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Levies: $627.00 per quarter (approx.)
Land Tax (if rented): $747.84 per quarter (approx.)
Ads By Google