Situated on the third floor of the 'Realm Quarter' development, this spacious four-bedroom apartment is a unique property that is sure to appeal. The Realm Precinct is home to fantastic restaurants such as Lilotang, Chairman and Yip, Maple and Clove and the Ostani Bar, whilst is also walking distance to Manuka, Kingston, the Parliamentary Triangle, Lake Burley Griffin and a host of great local schools including Telopea Park School.
Stepping inside you will immediately see that this is one of the most spacious apartments in the Canberra market. You are met by a wide entry hallway that sets the scene for the spacious apartment that lays beyond. The home is flanked by windows on three sides and therefore is flooded with sunlight due to this and its northerly aspect.
The layout has been carefully thought out and all the bedrooms are separated. This gives a sense of space and allows for ultimate privacy to all rooms. The fourth bedroom, studio, gym or rumpus room is fully separated on the other side of the courtyard and would make a great teenagers retreat or home office.
- Four generously sized bedrooms
- Great outdoor entertaining with a built in barbeque and kitchen
- Flooded with natural light
- 148m2 of internal living space & 43m2 of external living space
- Study nook
- Excellent floorplan with bedroom separation
- Walk in wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Body corporate: $2015 p.q (approx.)
- General rates: $502 p.q (approx.)
Ads By Google