Positioned behind an established hedge on the low side of a quiet street in the Woden Valley sits modest but potential packed property. A peaceful tightly held neighborhood, in a street where some impressive development is obvious. The residence is within proximity to Woden with only a short stroll to shops, cafes and restaurants as well as major employment hubs. The home is suited to a wide demographic of buyer – from keen renovators, first home buyers, and specifically for those who enjoy a slight elevation for those wanting to build a dream home with gorgeous views or utilise the valuable land for a dual occupancy.
Over many decades this home has had the pleasure of providing vast areas of delicate bonsai plantings, rolling lawns for children to run on, and views that are both calming and vast. An opportunity now exists for a new family to create their own dream home and new memories in this fabulous location.
• Central positioning in a peaceful sought-after location surrounded by other quality homes
• Conventional style property on an expansive 716m2 block (approximately)
• North facing rear to capture all the sun in the entertaining space and back garden
• Oversized double garage plus automatic side gates, two garden sheds
• Convenient location close to Woden Town Centre, local shops, schools and amenities, Canberra Hospital, walking tracks, public transport (including the proposed light rail network) + main arterial roads
In accordance with government recommendations, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and not attend the open home or auction.
Ads By Google