Set on the high side of the street with good privacy, this welcoming home has been extended and modernised over time to offer a balanced family home ready for immediate enjoyment.
Separate living areas are a standout feature of this home with a lounge and dining room at the front of the home and a spacious, open-plan family and meals area at the rear. The family size kitchen has been renovated and features granite bench tops, a gas stove, double drawer dishwasher and ample storage and bench space. Bi-fold doors connect the internal living space with the covered rear deck, providing a wonderful space for entertaining and family gatherings.
Creating segregation, the generous master bedroom suite is at the front of the home with a modern ensuite, walk-in wardrobe . The three other bedrooms each have built-in wardrobes and easy access to the renovated main bathroom.
Externally, the private backyard is easy-care and provides space for kids and four legged friends to run around, and local parks and greenspace are only a short stroll away. With a myriad of quality public and private schools in very close proximity, as well as the amenities of Cooleman Court, you won't find a better family home or family location.
- Set on the high side of the street
- Good street appeal with attractive gardens
- Contemporary façade
- Lounge and dining area
- Spacious family and meals area
- Large renovated kitchen
- Granite benchtops
- Gas stove and double drawer dishwasher
- Segregated master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Deck off front lounge
- Three additional bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated main bathroom
- Portion of attic has been finished providing extra storage space
- Covered entertaining deck with bi-fold doors
- Easy-care rear yard with second sun-drenched deck area and mature gardens
- Separate utility area
- Garden shed
- Ducted gas heating and a reverse cycle split system
- Rinnai instant hot water system
- Single carport plus ample off-street parking
- Walking distance to local parks and Cooleman Court
- In close proximity to local public and private schools
Land Size: 708m2
Living Size: 214m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,011 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $420,000 (approx.)
Ads By Google