The Phone Code for this property is: 21096. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
spacious one bedroom townhouse
This stunning property offers a convenient lifestyle where everything is accessible.
currently rented out with a long-term tenant for $350 per week (great for an investor looking for guaranteed rental income)
The bedroom has a built-in and is positioned in the upper level.
- situated close to a local child care centre, gym, swimming pool, tennis court, walking distance to train station, bus stops, shops and community facilities.
- situated in the heart of Ingleburn CBD, sits this spacious townhouse which is perfect for a first home buyer, a small family, couple or people looking to downsize!
- it also makes the perfect investment with an expected rental return of $340-$360 per week!
- featuring one large bedroom with ceiling fan and access to the bathroom, generous lounge size and meals area, neat and tidy spacious kitchen, single secured garage plus a great size low maintenance courtyard!
- one outdoor living deck positioned behind the laundry
- one outdoor living deck positioned next to the lounge room
- low maintenance yard with great privacy fencing
- secured single garage with internal access
- the townhouse is positioned on the start of the complex, which provides good access to the streets and common areas
- Ingleburn train station is only 1 km away (only a 14 minute walk)
- also close to the motorway, and local gyms, pools.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Ads By Google