Situated between 2 beautiful Tudor buildings is a strip of Willemsen designed contemporary apartments displaying all the features that make his designs so prized.
Light, bright open plan living. A neutral décor with plenty of room for the furniture, study desk, computer and TV. Also displaying a functional well laid out kitchen and bathroom, a front and back balcony enjoying the mature garden setting and streetscape that Barton is renowned for. Two double bedrooms both with built ins, single car accommodation and lockup storage.
Safe and secure, on the first floor of a modern looking development with security doors and intercom access.
An easy stroll to the majority of public offices, Parliamentary triangle, cafés, entertainment facilities, sports grounds, restaurants, gym, public transport, high school and Lake Burley Griffin.
A tightly held location and one sure to appeal to the astute purchaser. An ideal work from home proposition.
Tenants are currently in residence, on a month to month basis paying $410 per week.
• Willemsen designed contemporary apartment on the first floor
• 2 bedrooms both with built ins
• Front and rear balconies
• Study nook
• Open plan design with combined lounge dining
• Functional kitchen with excellent benchspace, upright electric stove and dishwasher
• Combined bathroom/toilet
• European styled laundry
• Intercom access
• Electric heating
• Carport and lock up storage
• Beautiful garden setting
• An easy stroll to a lot of Canberra’s most iconic landmarks
• Currently rented on a month to month basis at $410 per week
Ads By Google