Set in a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac in the heart of Kambah, sits a fantastic opportunity for somebody to turn this great property into something truly amazing.
Come along and discover that the bones of this home are solid and it boasts an impressive 127sqm of living and is set on a well landscaped 780sqm block – as I said – in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac in Kambah.
If you are handy with a paint brush and have a vision and some DIY skills, or Tradie mates, then you will love the fact that this home offers space, a great floor plan, solid timber floors and a building report that is actually better than you will expect at first sight.
You also have the benefit of recently serviced ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling together with ducted evaporative cooling, so you can see the dollars that you are saving not having to add those in.
The super sized lounge room is filled with natural light, and features exposed beams and a faced brick feature wall.
The kitchen is functional, although the dishwasher does not work, wall oven does not fit the space and the cupboard space is limited, BUT – it shares a space with a similar sized meals area, allowing you to completely reconfigure this area to suit you needs if you so desire.
The main bedroom is extremely large with sliding mirrored robes, second bedroom also has robes and the third has none, but is certainly large enough if you wished to add some.
The bathroom is solid. The report shows signs of past water leaks, but none currently present as this was all rectified in the past and the laundry has the bonus of a rear door.
Outside, we have a lovely yard, with a dedicated barbecue area and plenty of natural shade.
Well landscaped and ready for children and pets to enjoy, this lovely large block will be a welcome addition.
Car accommodation is provided by a carport, but the block configuration provides the option of creating a drive through carport on to extra garaging if required.
- Located in an amazing, family friendly cul-de-sac in the heart of Kambah
- Bring your paint brush and your DIY skills, as I am in need of a little TLC
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom, one carport behind a secure roller door
- Extremely large lounge room, exposed beams, faced brick feature wall
- Open kitchen, family/meals area with breakfast bar and electric cooking
- 3 spacious bedrooms with the main being extra large with mirror robes
- Functional bathroom, plus separate toilet and a laundry with a rear door
- The bonus of original, solid timber floors fitted right throughout the home
- Lovely, large, secure, landscaped block with designated barbeque area
- Secure single car accommodation provided by a carport with a roller door
- Plenty of room for extra garaging or whatever you dream home offers
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 126 sqm
Block size: 780 sqm
Rates: $2,532 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,343 per annum
Year Built: 1975
Ads By Google