Superbly located, this double brick 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment on level 2 is a must see!
North facing and light filled, this unit represents excellent value. It has a ground level single carport with a storage cupboard. Security door on entry to the apartment, balcony off the lounge area, adjoining kitchen with ample storage and free-standing electric stove. Reverse cycle air conditioning, tiled flooring, built-ins in both rooms, fully framed shower and combined bath adjacent to laundry area and separate toilet.
• Second floor solid brick apartment
• Singled carport with storage cupboard
• 2 bedrooms with built-in cupboards
• North facing balcony
• Locked security door
• Combined bathroom/toilet/laundry
• Kitchen with ample storage and upright stove
• Minutes to the Woden shopping district and bus interchange
• Rates: $2,029.36 approx.
• Land tax: $2,556.99 approx.
• Strata levies: $581.85 pq approx.
• EER: 3.5
Fantastic central location with restaurants, gyms, bars, bus interchange, Woden shopping district, post office and library all at your doorstep. Near to Canberra Hospital, sports facilities, Canberra College and Lyons Primary School.
Ads By Google