Positioned in one of Nicholl's blue-ribbon streets and set on a large 857m2 block is 26 Sutcliffe Street is a family home that has been renovated and recently extended. Providing one of the suburb's best buying opportunities in recent memory that will meet the requirements of growing families that place a premium on quality, size, location, and execution.
The spacious six-bedroom home is complimented with an abundance of natural light that flows generously into the house. The family residence features an oversized master bedroom suite with a sitting area, and an additional five bedrooms, and two more en-suite bathrooms. The home has three large living areas that provide segregation.
The recently renovated kitchen flows naturally to the family room that will be the future hub of the home, and allow easy access to the alfresco and low maintenance gardens.
If location, lifestyle, and privacy are high on your priority list, this delightful home is worthy of your inspection this weekend.
- Quality 'Blackett' home in blue ribbon street of Harcourt Hill
- Complete kitchen renovation with stone benchtops and top of the range appliances
- Three separate living areas including formal living, family room, and rumpus room
- Main bathroom with spa bath
- Oversized bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning with three zones
- Ducted vacuum system
- Intercom System
- Security System
- High Ceilings
- NBN fibre to the premises
- 1.5kw Solar Panel System on 45cent Tariff
- Located within close distance to walking trails around the lake, public transportation, local shops and cafes, quality schools, and only a short drive to the Gungahlin Town Centre, Casey Market Town, and the Canberra CBD.
- Year built: 2002
- Internal living size: 354m2
- Garage: 44m2
- Pergola: 25m2
- Block Size: 857m2
- EER: 5
Ads By Google