This near modern apartment is ideally located and is a very short stroll to... well just about everywhere!
The property is bordered by Beaufort Street and Walcott Street restaurants/shopping with plenty of hustle and bustle or you could just pop into the City! Hyde & Forrest Parks are both around the corner, there are buses into the Perth CBD or train to Midland as well as Leederville being just a short trip down Vincent Street.
So much to do it's just as well there is a low maintenance apartment awaiting you.
Some of the many features include:
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Well maintained complex with lush gardens
- Excellent security with intercom access
- Neutral & modern fittings throughout
- Easy care roll down blinds
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining & Lounge
- Ducted air conditioning
- Kitchen includes stainless steel Bosch appliances and dishwasher
- Stone benchtops
- Good sized Bedrooms with built in robes
- Stylish bathrooms
- European style Laundry with dryer included
- Private balcony with district views
- Remote entry parking
- Single carbay with visitor bays available
Available Now. Pets Considered
Highgate is an inner-city suburb just two kilometres from the Perth CBD, which boasts a charming mix of art deco influenced architecture and vibrant urban entertaining sectors. At the heart of Highgate is Beaufort Street, loved and home to many restaurants, pubs, wine bars, shops and cafes. It is an urban playground for locals and visitors alike.
**Please click the 'Book an Inspection' button below to register for upcoming viewing times. Registration is necessary to ensure we keep you as up to date as possible and you are notified of important changes in details or viewing times. For private appointments please contact our office on 9262 0400 to book a time with our leasing consultant.
Apply instantly from the comfort of your own home! You can submit your application via 1form using the inspection code Empire01. Don't delay, simply head to www.1form.com to get started now**
Ads By Google