Buyers guide price from $560,000
Located off a quiet loop street and at the end of a small cul-de-sac in Ngunnawal, this charming home patiently waits to greet its loving new owners. Not too little & not too big, number 12 is just right, completely freestanding, separate title (no ongoing strata levies) and located on the high side of the street. Nearby walking trails lead you directly to Springbank Rise dog park, and you will love the convenience to the local Ngunnawal and Casey shops as well as the Gungahlin Town Centre.
Cleverly split into 2 distinct sections, the floor plan allows for family living at one end & all the bedrooms at the other. At the rear of the house, taking advantage of the northerly aspect is the renovated kitchen, living and meals areas & to maximise further light into the home is an internal atrium allowing more fresh air & sunshine to stream in. The 3 bedrooms are situated at the front of the home, and all have no common walls (great for peace & privacy!). They feature built in wardrobes and share the beautifully renovated main bathroom.
A lot of love & care has gone into making the gardens enchanting as possible. You are not short of entertaining space, family and friends will love coming for BBQs and enjoying the 20m2 pergola and paved entertaining area overlooking the rear yard. You will notice fruit trees including, cherry, fig and apple along with established shrubs & hedges creating a tranquil, private space.
Whether you have just started out or are seeking a quiet retreat to retire into, one thing is for sure, whoever lives here next will live happily ever after.
SMS '12 Tana to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & an explanation of our friendly auction system.
What buyers will love most:
- Separate title, freestanding home with no body corporate
- Single level floorplan
- Renovated throughout including kitchen and bathroom
- Quiet, cul-de-sac location (right at the end)
- Easy care 382m2 block
- Short walk through the nearby laneway to the Springbank Rise Dog Park
- Vacant possession
- Flexible settlement options available if you have a home you want, or need, to sell
- North facing living areas and kitchen
- Recently renovated kitchen (3 years old) with timber benchtops, stainless steel appliances, ducted rangehood, double pantry with pull out drawers, soft closing fittings and integrated dishwasher
- Modern, renovated bathroom with combined bath and shower and full height tiling plus separate toilet room
- Oversized main bedroom with room for space or study nook, plus 4 built in robes
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 also have built in robes and have no common walls for privacy
- Fantastic cross flow ventilation through the home with 2-in-1 front door & screen
- European style laundry, with large nearby linen cupboard
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Reverse cycle heating & cooling unit in living room & zoned in slab heating throughout
- Modern window furnishings throughout
- Ducted vacuum
- Alarm system
- Single carport with high ceilings that could be converted into a single enclosed garage
- Internal atrium style courtyard (12m2) helping to make it light & airy
- 20m2 Pergola covered entertaining area
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Large electric hot water system
- NBN connected (fibre to the premises)
- Side gate access with additional storage space to the side of the home
- Established gardens front and rear with produce in the form of juicy berries, apples, cherries, figs and peaches able to be harvested
- Location is a short walk via the nearby pathway to the Springbank Rise dog park, and a few minutes in the car to the local Ngunnawal shops which include F45 gym and also the Casey market town in the other direction
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via eft (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).
Ads By Google