Positioned in a quite friendly street is this neat and tidy three bedroom home. This property is perfect for a small family with its light filled ample living spaces, spacious backyard and its convenient location!
· The master bedroom features a large mirrored built in robe and a ceiling fan
· Bedroom two features a ceiling fan and a built in robe
· Bedroom three features a ceiling fan
· Generously sized living area with an air-conditioning unit
· The large kitchen features ample amounts of storage space, dishwasher and electric cooktop
· Large secondary living area with air conditioning unit and access to bathroom two and the internal laundry
· Low maintenance yard with a large undercover alfresco area, undercover single carport and a lock up garage
All of this is located within walking distance to parks, bus stops, Ruse local shops, Ruse Public School & also a 10 minute drive to Campbelltown Train Station.
Be quick to book your appointment today and avoid disappointment.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength of the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application.
3. How can I inspect the property? Properties are currently inspected by open homes and private inspections.
Contact our leasing team today for further details.
Ads By Google