Available from the 16th of April.
Walk to Green Square! Designed by Squillace Architects; The Treehouse is a boutique residential complex in Beaconsfield and part of the greater redevelopment of the Green Square precinct. It has been designed as an urban oasis for inner city living. Modern and chic.
- Timber kitchen with island bench & stainless steel gas European appliances including dishwasher
- Timber parquetry floors, concrete ceilings
- Vertical green gardens that double as privacy screens
- Full width balcony, lush communal courtyards and a rooftop terrace
- Open communal stairwells and foyers with landscaped planters
- Terrazzo tiles and designer lighting
- Built-in wardrobes and storage
- Data outlets, Pay TV connections & Security Intercom
- Air conditioning & Internal laundry with dryer
- Within walking distance to Green Square Station, Cafe's, restaurants, parks and buses
- Basement Storage included
- Located on the middle floor with both lift and stair access
For more information, please contact Andrew on 0478 006 537 or email [email protected]
Please note generic photos may be in use.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian) & copy of driver's licence
Most recent Payslip & most recent bank statement OR 3 X Payslips (most recent)
Tenancy Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)
Ads By Google