ONE WEEK'S FREE RENT!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
If you have been looking for style, elegance and convenience, then look no further as 2/25 Odin Street offers you just that!
We are delighted to present you with this stunning three-bedroom townhouse boasting superior quality fittings, a versatile floor plan and appeal. You don't want to miss out on this one.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Closed in tiled pergola with outdoor kitchen, gas cooktop and double sink
- Swimming pool in the complex is perfect to kick back and relax on a sunny day
- Located close to schools, shops, restaurants, cafes and public transport
But wait, there’s more!
- Three generously sized bedrooms with ensuite and air conditioning in the master bedroom
- One of the single bedrooms has air conditioning
- Huge main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Spacious lounge room with timber look flooring
- Good sized kitchen with pantry, heaps of cupboard space and dishwasher
- New carpet throughout
- Additional toilet off the laundry
- Linen cupboard
- Single remote garage
- Garden shed
- Water usage included
Easy access to:
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Sunny Park Shopping Centre, Market Square Sunnybank, and Eight Mile Plains Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Cafe S152, Chatterbox, Coffee Hit, Southside Bistro, Go Bull, and Seoul Bistro
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Brittain Park, D.M. Henderson Park, and Les Atkinson Park
- Local schools in the area include: Sunnybank State High School, MacGregor State School, St Thomas More College, Sunnybank Hills State School
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or ‘Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
Ads By Google